Keep your hands and body hygienically clean. As a user of Epizone E ointment you are familiar with the many uses of Epizone E ointment, one using Epizone E ointment as the ideal soap substitute especially if you suffer from Eczema and other dry skin conditions.
We discovered an amazing recipe to treat and protect hands and body simultaneously against the drying effect that the constant use of hand sanitizers have on our hands at the moment.
This is safe for all skin types and ages. Even suitable for babies and young children.
Here’s our dry skin survival mixture during Covid-19 crisis:
SAFE FOR ALL SKINS AND ALL AGES
EVEN BABIES AND YOUNG CHILDREN
IDEAL FOR MEDICAL PERSONNEL
500 g of Epizone E Ointment
30ml of Antiseptic Liquid
- Melt contents of jar in microwave oven (5 minutes) until liquid or soft enough to make a mixture (warning: contents is hot)
- Add the Antiseptic liquid to mixture
- Mix well
- Cool mixture over night or refrigerate until set
Directions for use:
- Use as a soap substitute for hands/body
- Moisturizer when hands/body is dry.
Voila! An excellent soap substitute to wash and moisturize your dry hands/body simultaneously, with added antiseptic properties for extra peace of mind.